You can pick up the book I mention here.
A vision is a clear and challenging picture of the future of the ministry as you believe that it can and must be
- A vision is not a fuzzy dream
- A vision is not a purpose
- A vision is not goals or objectives
Questions to ask
- Is your vision clear? do people understand it?
- Is it challenging? Does it move others to action?
- Does it paint a picture? Can they see it in their head?
- Do you believe it? Is it feasable?
- Are you convinced it will happen? Are you passionate about it?
Find a vision like Nehemiah chapter 2.
Clarify and focus your dream like Martin Luther King Jr. did.